Personal Information, which you choose to provide to other websites, will be subject to the privacy policies of those websites.
1. We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
* To assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
* To keep you informed about us and our services and about this website;
* If we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. We will not sell trade or rent your personal Information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the personal Information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the Personal Information.
3. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
4. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted please contact us.